Fall 2014 Production: Cinderella
Enrollment begins August 1, 2014. Details about additional rehearsal times, audition dates, and additional fees for children with AUDITION-ONLY ROLES have not yet been released. We appreciate your patience!
Join us as we recreate Cinderella! Humor and romance are beautifully woven together with a generous touch of magic in this lively version of the timeless favorite and always beloved French tale.
How to Enroll:
- Click ENROLL NOW link.
- Submit the enrollment form.
- Submit the $25/child deposit.
- Open enrollment for actor/actress roles for proficient readers ages 5+. Children are expected to read their script lines independently in front of the group beginning on the rehearsal after parts are cast.
- $80/child for the performance season ($25 due at time via paypal, and $55 balance due at the first class). Sibling Discount applies where applicable.
- The enrollment fee includes:
- 13, 1-hour rehearsals and 2, 2-hour rehearsals (total 17 hours of rehearsal instruction)
- 1 invited dress rehearsal
- 1 evening performance
- Costumes and other necessaries are provided by the parent, however costumes are inexpensive and most can be created using items you have at home.
- Cannon Memorial YMCA located @ 4110 Main Street, Suite 200 Harrisburg, NC 28075
- 2:00-3:00pm on Mondays and Wednesdays for an 8-week session, on the dates below:
- 10/1, 10/6, 10/8, 10/13, 10/15, 10/20, 10/22, 10/27, 10/29, 11/3, 11/5, 11/10, 11/12
- 1:00-3:00 during the final rehearsal week, on the dates below:
- 11/17, 11/19
Dress Rehearsal Schedule:
- 1:00-3:00pm on Friday November 21, 2014 at the Harrisburg YMCA, located @ 4110 Main Street, Suite 200 Harrisburg, NC 28075.
- When: Friday November 21, 2014 @ 7pm AND Saturday November 22, 2014 @ 2pm
- Where: Hickory Ridge High School stage & auditorium.
7321 Raging Ridge Rd
Harrisburg, NC 28075
- Parent participation is key to achieving a successful experience, therefore participation in Rise & Shine Players℠ should be considered a family commitment. Parents are encouraged to include any theatre-related talents in the appropriate spot on the enrollment form, however a list of volunteer opportunities will also be emailed to parents before the 2014 season begins.
- One parent from each family is required to:
- Attend a parent meeting held during the first rehearsal on 10/1/14 at the YMCA from 2:00 – 3:00. Volunteer roles and marketing assignments will be made during this meeting.
- Volunteer approximately 6 hours of time in their assigned role (costume design, set design, playbill creation, etc.)
- Visit 2-3 local businesses to sell advertising space in the playbill